High-traffic businesses have many options when it comes to specifying flooring for a new business or replacement flooring for an existing business. Popular choices include: hardwoods, laminates, luxury vinyl, linoleum, and eco floorings.
Of the five top choices, hardwood floors deliver the most benefits. Of all hardwood floors, only one delivers the many high-performance benefits of acrylic-infused hardwood flooring:
- 300% more durable than regular hardwood flooring as proven in extensive wear-and-tear testing
- Engineered for high-traffic areas
- Resists chipping, splintering, and denting, extending the lifetime and beauty of the installation
- Sound-absorbing capabilities create a more soothing experience for guests and tenants
- Faster and easier to install due to the thinness and lightness of the hardwood planks
- Lightweight – Thin and lightweight, acrylic infused hardwood flooring from Nydree Flooring is safe to use as attractive cladding on walls and ceilings.
- Design Versatility – Due to its strength and thinness acrylic-infused hardwood flooring can be beveled or mitered to achieve the design effect you desire.
The helpful infographic below from Nydree Flooring illustrates the “5 Things You Need to Consider When Selecting Commercial Hardwood Flooring for High-Traffic Areas.” Learn why acrylic-infused hardwood flooring is a solid investment that will pay dividends for years to come.