Guest Post Guidelines
Hi – I’m glad that you are reading this! If you want to become part of a group of flooring enthusiasts, then you are on the right place. 🙂
- We accept guest post only related to our blog (flooring, vinyl flooring, allure flooring and all about flooring)
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: contact[at]allflooring[dot]org. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST PITCH.
- Tell us briefly about yourself.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how All About Flooring readers can benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with contact[at]allflooring[dot]org. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 500 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free. Please send us the links and we will add them.
- Have a killer title.
- Use images with source
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Send images and/or videos to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on All About Flooring. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to All About Flooring.